This is a collection of digital copies and typed transcriptions of the two record books from the O’Kelly Chapel in Chatham County, North Carolina. The O'Kelly Chapel was built in 1794 in Chatham County, NC. James O’Kelly and his followers built the chapel following their separation from the Methodist Episcopal Church in 1792. The Chapel is recognized as the first congregation of the ‘Christian Churches’, which came together in 1856 as the Southern Christian Convention. Currently, its association is with the United Church of Christ. The original record books have been cataloged and can be found in the Belk Library Archives and Special Collections. All digital collections are best viewed using Internet Explorer.